Facilitating onground works
Our Landholder Grants Program provides funding to landholders to support projects that help to build connections for gliders in the Abercrombie Catchment and support their broader environment.
Anyone who shares the vision of a healthy and connected landscape is invited to apply. We believe that everyone has something to contribute, from absentee landholders with small blocks, to farmers who make their living off the land.
Since 2015, we have provided over $300,000 worth of funding for local landholders to protect and restore natural connections in priority areas of the K2W Link through our annual grants including:
- Protecting landscape connectivity
- Managing threats to new and existing conservation mechanisms
- Restoring connectivity through revegetation
- Managing invasive animal threats to connectivity and threatened species
- Management of priority weed outbreaks
Our current round of Landholder Grants funding Habitat Recovery 21/22 is now open. Please register your interest – Habitat Recovery 21/22 EOI